Geez, waiting for the word on whether I got that job or not is a bit frustrating. If I get it, I'll need to arrange daycare, manage a few other projects around each other and full-time work, and even consider the possibility of moving closer to Vancouver.
If I don't get it, I'll need to spend more time looking for projects to sustain me through the next year.
I know that I'll be great at this job!!! lol
Phone ring...please :)