Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boys Like Chubby Girls

Well, I've gained a little weight. Nothing extreme. My boobs are bigger - which I like. My ass is rounder - which I like. My tummy could still use a nip and tuck, but that comes later, when the more important financial goals have been achieved. :)

All in all, I like my slightly larger frame. I've got more cleavage and fill out my jeans nicer. And then, a couple days ago, I was out with a friend for the afternoon and I found out another benefit of my added pounds. Boys like chubby girls!

I would never have realized it if I'd stayed thin forever. I mean, the only time I've been chubby is when I was pregnant (or post-baby and still looked pregnant). I was not getting a lot of looks from the men during those times. At least not if they could see my waist from their vantage point.

But a chubby, non-pregnant girl has all the luck! I had lots more male attention. More looks. More introductions. More conversation. And I realized that the only thing that's changed about me is that I'm heavier!

So whether I'm less intimidating or perhaps, more attractive. It doesn't matter. What matters is that I love the attention! Now I just have to find a way to keep on these pounds without gaining too much more... :)

1 comment:

bbwlover said...

Absolut right! Good posting