Friday, January 15, 2010

I Want to Strip Again!

I stopped dancing to put my own small children to bed at nights. I also quit because I was in a long-term, committed relationship with a man who was uncomfortable with me stripping, although he wouldn't say so at the time. Now I am single and broke. I have my health back after a year and a half of chronic illness that was caused by gluten-intolerance. And I am skinny again! It makes me want to go back to the stage. I've applied for some straight jobs, but I think I will dance on the side anyway. While my broken foot heals, I am going to start working on getting costumes and music together. I've got the shoes, boots, and blanket still. But I sold all my costumes. I only have my schoolgirl one left because I couldn't bring myself to part with it. Stay tuned because Annie Temple will be coming to a stage near you very soon!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Cherry Sunday said...

Woot! Welcome back!

Annie Temple said...

Haha! Thanks! Can't wait to giggle in the changeroom again. I miss the friendships and camaraderie, for sure. Not just the stage. lol